Since 1966, Northwest Veterinary Hospital has offered complete pet care services to Austin pets and their owners. We can be your neighborhood vet for your cat, dog, lizard and "pocket pet". Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Convenient evening hours on Monday nights for vaccines
- Special Discounted Vaccine days
- Three doctors available - Dr. Julian Phillips, Dr. Lisa Harrington, and Dr. Robert Rhyne
- Saturday half day hours
- Boarding and Bathing
- Lab testing in our clinic - Bloodwork, Ultrasound and X-rays; results in minutes
- Well-stocked pharmacy - No gimmicks or upselling; just excellent medicine
- Laser surgery - For quicker healing and less pain
- Pain managment - At all levels of care
For more information, click on the tabs to the left.
We believe that client communication is an important part of caring for pets, and the entire staff strives to always be available to assist our clients with questions or concerns.
We maintain close working relationships with the board certified veterinarians at Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital, Veterinary Cardiology & Medicine Service, the Austin Animal Eye Clinic and others to offer the highest level of diagnostic and treatment options for our patients.
For emergencies, the Emergency Animal Hospital of Northwest Austin has two locations to assure that our patients are cared for after our normal hours of operation.
Want to become a more informed pet owner? Click on the yellow balloon above. It will take you to our Pet Library and how-to videos.
Call our office today at (512)453-7776 for all your
pet health care needs.